Branch Manager- Broker
About the role
This position is responsible for assisting the Senior leadership team with overall company growth and strategic business planning. Alongside leading a small team, you will be responsible for managing existing relationships, looking after referral partnerships, managing a portfolio of commercial accounts, and developing new business opportunities.
What’s in it for you
- Work for a 100% NZ owned Local Brokerage, locations across NZ
- Opportunity to step up into a leadership position
- Ongoing professional development, training & support to gain Level 5 qualification
- Benefit from x2 extra Christmas Leave days per year
- Attractive bonus scheme & competitive base salary
You bring a modern, flexible, and customer centric approach. Your experience as an established Commercial Broker will enable you to coach and mentor a growing team.
- Previous Commercial Broking experience is essential
- Leadership skills helpful but not necessary
- You must have the ability to inspire and motivate others to continuously improve branch and individual performance
- Proven networking and strong customer relation skills
If you are considering a change for 2022, now is the time to get in touch! Call Johanna on 021 414 057 for more information, or click apply now to submit your CV.