Branch Manager - Loss Adjusting
About the role
This is an exciting challenge for an experienced Loss Adjuster to step up into a leadership position. This is a diverse position of Loss Adjusting blended with managing the operations of the Wellington Branch through effective leadership.
- Deliver technical excellence in loss adjusting both personally and through the work achieved by the branch.
- Inspire and motivate others to continuously improve branch and individual performance, accomplished by setting achievable goals and targets.
- To develop and implement required branch budgets and plans.
- To manage and support branch staff, evaluate performance and provide training.
- Assess staffing requirements and assist with recruitment when necessary.
- Network and develop new and existing relationships with clients.
You bring a modern, flexible, approach and a positive personality and your technical Loss Adjusting skills will enable you to coach and mentor your team.
What’s in it for you
- Extensive Loss Adjusting experience is essential (domestic or commercial).
- Leadership skills preferred but not essential.
- You must have the ability to inspire and motivate others to continuously improve branch and individual performance.
- Proven networking and strong customer relation skills.
- Tech-savvy and confident with claims systems.
- Working within a local branch for a global brand.
- Opportunity to step up into a leadership position.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Flexible working options
- Salary package – Base + car + bonus
Call Vanessa on 021 1955 for a confidential conversation or apply online.