Why you will love this job;
- Fully flexible working - home or office - you choose!
- Leading life insurer - an award-winning brand
- Great time to join and be part of their exciting growth phase
- Full induction and designated trainer
- Opportunity to move from public sector to private insurance
- End to end portfolio management - take ownership of your claims
- Variety of illness and injury claims including rehab
- Manageable caseload
- Great team and culture
- Drinks on a Friday - office or virtual!
- Excellent salary to match experience
- Managing a portfolio of injury and illness disability claims, giving you plenty of variety with the support of a technical trainer.
- Providing expert advice to clients and advisors by gathering and evaluating claims, policy response as well as the coordination of rehab and return to work programmes.
- Obtaining and evaluating financial evidence to establish and determine loss of earnings.
- Keeping in touch and building relationships with your clients is also a key part of your role.
- Previous Disability Claims experience or ACC Case Management essential.
- Medical training or a solid understanding of medical terminology.
- Experience in the interpretation of business accounts is also required.
- It goes without saying you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management.
- You're a team player and your customers are at the heart of what you do.
This is a great opportunity to gain some exposure in the private insurance sector and work with a great team!
Please note you must have full working rights for New Zealand.
Don't miss this great career opportunity - apply online or call Vanessa on 021 1955 722 for a confidential chat.