Financial Lines Claims Advisor
Enhance your Financial Lines claims portfolio, enjoy flexible WFH arrangements within a global brand in a great local team.
This is a career opportunity for an Insurance Lawyer or an experienced Financial Lines Claims professional. Develop your Financial Lines portfolio with exposure across a diverse product suite. This role offers autonomy with the support of a highly experienced Financial Lines Claims Manager.
Here’s why you’ll love this opportunity;
Skills and experience required;
- You'll be handling a manageable portfolio of claims end to end, including setting and evaluating defense costs reserves.
- Managing a diverse range of products including Professional Indemnity, D&O, Crime, Cyber, Management Liability and Employment Practices Liability.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships including underwriters, distribution, product as well as insureds, insurers, Counsel and attending hearings when needed.
- Participating in underwriting initiatives and policy reviews.
- Reporting on trends analysis.
Benefits for you;
- Financial Lines/Speciality Claims management or insurance legal experience.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations governing general insurance practices.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- A highly driven personality, outcomes focused with the ability to work autonomously.
How to apply;
- Develop your technical skills across a variety of Financial Lines products.
- Attractive salary + bonus to match experience.
- Flexible work from home options.
- Manageable claims portfolio.
- Supportive Manager in a friendly team environment.
- Apply online or call Vanessa on 021 1955 722 for a confidential discussion.