Financial Lines Claims Advisor
Enhance your Financial Lines claims portfolio, enjoy flexible WFH arrangements within a global brand within a great local team.
This is a career opportunity for an Insurance Lawyer or an experienced Financial Lines Claims professional. Develop your Financial Lines portfolio with exposure across a diverse product suite.
Benefits to you;
Here’s why you’ll love this opportunity;
- Exposure to all FL lines products
- Family feel within a large corporate business
- Relationship building with clients and Brokers
- Supportive collaborative team
- Control of your own portfolio
- Wide variety of clients and claims
- Work/Life balance - Flexible work hours + WFH options
- Excellent salary + bonus + car park
- Regular salary reviews
- Benefits - Life/Health, general insurance, wellbeing allowance, study
- Plenty of scope for career development as the business and team grows
You will act as an advocate for all Financial Lines claims classes including professional indemnity, cyber liability, crime, management liability, directors’ and officers’, employment practices liability, medical malpractice and statutory liability.
- Working with and guiding client advocate brokers to explain and manage clients’ expectations of claims experiences
- Meet with clients and prospective clients and demonstrate claims management expertise
- Negotiate for clients with insurers and/or insurer-appointed representatives such as panel lawyers
- Provide claims specific inputs to client tender processes, working with the client advocate and meeting with prospective clients as required
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring to assist the development of Claims Advisors and associates
How to apply;
- Financial Lines Claims experience - PI essential
- Commercial litigation/legal practice or extensive exposure to and understanding of the same
- Drafting, proof-reading and producing high quality claim submissions and advice
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients, brokers and insurers and to effectively manage multiple stakeholders
Apply online or call Vanessa on 021 1955 722 for a confidential discussion.