A growing Investment firm, in Auckland is looking for you to join their team of specialist Advisers, managing a portfolio of existing clients as well onboarding new clients, by building your own portfolio into the future.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services.
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Cultivate client base and build win-win relationships
- Network, generate leads and grab opportunities to enhance your portfolio.
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
- Oversee the course of the financial plan by providing reviews every 6months if necessary, to ensure profits
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Most of all have fun and make your clients happy!
- Proven track record , working experience as a Financial Adviser.
- Ability to analyse market’s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
- Base salary plus commission
- Work your way to a Senior Adviser in the business
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive team culture
- Coaching and training provided
Contact Hayley Jordaan on 021 191 1101 and apply online or email email@example.com to unpack this opportunity further.