Committed to supporting a healthier New Zealand offering Financial security and freedom. Join an award winning team as a Financial Adviser and they will support you in your journey to success!
Key role responsibilities:
What this role can offer you:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal staff, strategic service providers and stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver high quality, cost effective, ethical, compliant and timely personal financial advice and related services to clients and their families to assist them to identify and achieve their Insurance and Investments and retirement planning and related objectives.
- Conduct financial planning and retirement education and workplace seminars to engage and educate members on the benefits of personal financial advice.
- Achieve own, team and business unit objectives and targets.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients over the phone and face to face to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
- Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and make recommendations as appropriate
- A strong, fun and inclusive culture - offering a long term career
- Flexibility to work from home
- Training and leadership roles in the future
- Attractive base salary plus benefits including kiwisaver and a vehicle
- Autonomy and work in a team
- Secret Sauce and a Unique Outlook on how to conduct clients and build relationships, driving your reputation into the future.
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Hayley on 021 191 1101 or email your resume to email@example.com