Health Cover Claims Consultant
Why you will love this Company;
They pride themselves on their innovative and passionate approach. This company has a huge appreciation of what drives their organisation to be its best: its people. They are motivated, driven and dedicated to their clients.
Check out these amazing benefits:
- Opportunity to work 4 days from home (once training completed)
- Home/office reimbursement
- Genuine career development
- Leadership programmes
- 22 days annual leave
- Short term incentive programme
- Employee recognition campaigns
- Health & Wellness plans
- Educational assistance
- Employee share options
- Fully subsidised health insurance, Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection insurance
- Health insurance discounts for family
- Retail, event discounts
You will be contributing to the success of the business by supporting customer care by accurately loading, preparing and assessing medical claims.
Not only that you will be establishing ongoing relationships with customers, advisors and third parties.Why they will love you;
Please note: You must be available for office-based training (CBD) for up to two months before working from home.
- Previous medical claims experience preferred
- A good understanding of medical terminology essential
- You are a team player with a strong work ethic
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a strong decision-maker with high attention to detail
- You are computer savvy
You can contact Vanessa on 021 1955 722 for a confidential chat or apply online today.
Please note you must have the right to work in New Zealand permanently to apply for this role.