Income Protection Claims Case Manager - 12 month contract
Why you will love this job;
- Leading life insurer
- Award-winning brand
- Total flexibility/WFH – work/life balance encouraged
- End to end portfolio management
- Variety of illness and injury claims
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent salary to match experience
- Managing a portfolio of injury and illness disability claims, giving you plenty of variety with the support of a technical trainer.
- Providing expert advice to clients and advisors by gathering and evaluating claims, policy response as well as the coordination of rehab and return to work programmes.
- Obtaining and evaluating financial evidence to establish and determine loss of earnings.
- Keeping in touch and building relationships with your clients is also a key part of your role.
- Previous Disability Claims experience or ACC Case Management essential.
- Medical training or a solid understanding of medical terminology.
- Experience in the interpretation of business accounts is also required.
- It goes without saying you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management.
This is a great opportunity to gain some exposure in the private insurance sector and work with a great team!
Please note you must have full working rights for New Zealand for at least 12 months.
For more information, you can give Vanessa a call on 021 1955 722 or apply online.