Life Insurance Claims Case Manager
Why you will love this job;
- Leading life insurer going through an exciting growth phase
- Award-winning brand
- Brand new city offices – easy bus commute from the North Shore
- Flexibility/WFH – work/life balance encouraged
- End to end portfolio management
- Supportive team and Manager
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Excellent salary to match experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- Managing a diverse variety of lump sum life claims – TPD, Trauma
- Building and managing relationships with your clients, medical and other external parties
- Presenting and providing recommendations to the claims committee
- Providing expert advice to clients and advisors by gathering and evaluating claims and policy response
- Previous Life or Medical insurance claims experience is essential
- Medical training or a solid understanding of medical terminology
- It goes without saying you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management
- You're tech savvy
Don't miss the opportunity to join this business going through an exciting growth phase and the chance to further develop your career.
Please note you must have full working rights for New Zealand.
For more information, you can give Vanessa a call on 021 1955 722 or apply online.