This award-winning insurer is looking for a Risk Advisor to join their high performing, busy Risk Advisory team. Working alongside five others, you will play a key role in embedding effective risk management and compliance practices, while supporting your business unit/s to deliver on Risk Strategy.
You’ll love working for this company because of the supportive culture, great company benefits and opportunities for development. This insurer takes pride in being able to enhance their employee’s career and demonstrate a real commitment to developing internal talent.
As one of the risk advisors you’ll be responsible for:
- Drafting and presenting risk reports
- Co-ordinating, documenting, and administrating risk initiatives
- Investigating and analysing the cause of incidents and issues requiring remediation
- Effectively managing relationships with internal stakeholders
- Supporting your business partner in their Business Continuity Planning
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Previous Risk experience within the Financial Services industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of relevant risk legislation
If you are looking to join a business with a fantastic reputation in the market, and you have a background in Risk and Compliance, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can send a CV and cover letter through to email@example.com, or call Johanna on 021 414 057.