Technical Claims Specialist
Their genuine culture truly makes this business a great place to work and have been winning awards for the last 10 years! Work in a supportive team environment where there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop your career.
What you’ll be doing
- Annual salary reviews and annual bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff development and internal promotions
- Flexibility and working from home options.
- 37.5 hour working week.
- An award-winning wellbeing programme.
- Discounts on insurance products and retail outlets.
What you’ll bring with you
- Managing high priority complex building and contents claims.
- Ensuring a level of service that exceeds customer expectations, staying true to their values of caring, helping and getting things done for their customers.
- Engaging and liaising with external parties to validate and settle claims.
- Managing declinatures in an empathetic and professional manner.
- Reporting on monthly portfolio reviews of all large losses.
- Previous property and contents claims experience essential.
- Technical and specialist claims experience required.
- Excellence in customer management.
- Interviewing and questioning skills.
- Successful conflict management experience.
- Strong negotiations and influencing skills.
If this sounds like the career move for you, don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity and apply online today or contact Vanessa on 021 1955 722 for a confidential career chat.