This business differs from its sizable corporate counterparts, differentiating through knowledge, service and consultative business partnerships. Your main responsibilities will include-
- A focus on sales and the confidence to build meaningful business relationships, particularly within the Asian market.
- Retaining the accounts from attack, renewals, endorsements and changes to the portfolios.
- Providing face to face customer service
- Establishing new business initiatives in the SME and corporate market.
- Excellent communication with strength and experience in the art of negotiation
- Motivation, and excellent attitude and pro-activity in your approach
A background in commercial broking is essential. You will understand commercial insurance policy wordings and the coverage we provide, along with having insights to the nature of the New Zealand insurance industry.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore please call Johanna on 09 930 1342, or 021 414 057.