Award-winning claims management business that has pioneered digitally connected claims management services across the globe.
This is a great opportunity to join this close-knit team that is rapidly expanding, leading to growth opportunities.
Working closely with the in house Assessors and repair teams you will be in charge of triaging claims, liaising with insureds and managing the process.
You will also be mentoring and guiding other more junior claims handlers in the team.
Skills and attributes required:
- Highly motivated insurance claims professional, property claims essential.
- Excellent relationship building skills with key stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- High attention to detail.
- IT/Tech savvy with the ability to pick up systems fast.
- Further training, and career progression opportunities with an international company.
- Competitive remuneration package with regular performance feedback and reviews.