- Be the first point of contact for general enquiries.
- Effectively utilise cross selling opportunities and growth through customer retention.
- Great customer service, through maintaining a high level of product knowledge.
You will need:
- NCEA 1 Minimum
- The ability to work shifts and weekends [1 Saturday every 4 weeks and 1 Sunday every 5-6 weeks]
- Outstanding communication skills
- Driven to meet and exceed customer experience and a passion for service delivery while maintaining a high standard of work.
- The ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent time management skills
- Intensive training program
- Fantastic discounts on insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
- Fresh fruit deliveries weekly
- Career progressions, internal promotions, focus on development
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- Be part of an organisation that looks after their staff
Sound like the job for you?, apply now!
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Kshipra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 930 1345.