- Be the first point of contact for general enquiries via phones, email and social media.
- Effectively utilise cross selling opportunities and growth through customer retention.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of the products and provide exceptional customer experience.
- NCEA 1 Minimum
- Tenure in previous roles
- Experience in retail, contact centre or hospitality is desired
- Outstanding communication skills
- Driven to meet and exceed customer experience and a passion for service delivery while maintaining a high standard of work.
- The ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls
- Half day Saturday (10am - 2pm), half day Monday (8am - 12pm) plus two full days of your choice during the week (7.5 hour shift).
- Full day Friday (8am or 9am start) plus half day shifts Monday to Thursday all 8am - 12pm.
- Full day Friday (8am or 9am start) plus half day shifts Monday to Thursday all 4pm - 8pm.
- Split shift option - Full day Friday (8am or 9am start) plus Monday to Thursday 8am - 12pm AND 4pm - 8pm (total 37.5 hours per week, includes 30 mins unpaid lunch).
- Intensive training program
- Fantastic discounts on insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
- Fresh fruit deliveries weekly
- Career progressions, internal promotions, focus on development
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- Be part of an organisation that looks after their staff
Sound like the job for you?, apply now!
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Kshipra on 09 930 1345 or email on email@example.com