- You will be contacting customers via phone and emails to collect any outstanding debts
- First point of contact for any queries
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure you are dealing with disputes and negotiations in a timely manner.
- Update database with relevant and accurate information
- Receive calls or correspondence from debtors or their insurers regarding their outstanding debt
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday
- 6 Months fixed term contract role
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in domestic motor / commercial motor vehicle is essential
- Collections experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Positive attitude
Our client takes a fresh approach to the way insurance works in New Zealand. The environment is fast paced and ever changing, and great opportunities lie ahead for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, apply online today or give Kshipra a call on 09 9301345 for a confidential discussion.