This is a perfect time to join as they go through an exciting period of change and growth, implementing a range of projects and initiatives to take the business to the next level.
This brand-new career opportunity will provide immediate support and coordinate their response internally in the event of a disaster. This role is not for the faint-hearted, it needs someone who can juggle multiple tasks and keep calm under pressure.
This role will encompass both your technical expertise in the management of claims and proven experience in building relationships which enables you to effectively work across several business units internally and externally with related third parties.
Day to day you will support BAU by providing technical expertise, ongoing learning and coaching.
Skills and attributes required;
- At least 5 years insurance claims experience.
- Excellent claims technical knowledge including the EQC Act.
- Proven ability to manage heavy workloads and work under pressure.
- Proven relationship building and influencing skills.
- Experience project managing/coordinating highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
This is an opportunity to make it your own, implement change and really add value to this critical role.
Apply online to be considered for this exciting position or call Vanessa on 021 1955 722 if you would like to have a confidential chat and find out more.
Please note you must have the right to work legally in New Zealand.