Working closely with the Underwriting Manager, you will get involved in new business, renewals and endorsements from day-to-day, whilst strengthening relationships with intermediaries.
If you have a slick and efficient service ethic, strong technical knowledge and you thrive in a face-paced environment, we'd love to hear from you.
Reporting directly to the Personal Lines Underwriting Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Being the key point of contact for all technical underwriting referrals.
- Managing a portfolio of new business and ensuring the renewal of business is being retained by providing a first class service and technical advice.
- Being instrumental in process improvement.
- Monitoring and analysing trends across renewals and claims.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have 2-3 years technical and market-facing expertise within Personal Lines products.
- Possess exceptional communication skills across all mediums.
- Be logical in thought process, inquisitive and have a strong understanding of the New Zealand market and emerging trends.