With several awards under their belt, this trusted, long-standing Insurance Brokerage pride themselves on their friendly, professional environment. As a close-knit, supportive team, their loyal customers are at the forefront of everything they do. Not only are they award-winning for their service, but the same is also reflected in the way their staff are genuinely valued and supported.
Why you will love this role;
Working closely with the Director, you will be their right-hand man/woman. This is a role that really does have it all - variety, learning, career development, flexible hours, and a great location. You will be assisting with a wide variety of administrative duties from calendar and diary management, quoting, reporting. In addition, you will be dealing with clients and suppliers and be the key point of contact liaising with insurance BDM’s and Underwriters.
Why they will love you;
- You know the NZ Life Insurance market well and have excellent product knowledge
- You have exceptional Administration and Customer Service skills
- You are highly organised with a sharp eye for detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- You are adaptable with the ability to work effectively in a team
- You are a proficient user of Word/Excel with an aptitude for technology
- Flexible hours – full time or reduced hours
- Be part of an Award-Winning business
- A strong brand with a great team environment
- Diverse role with streamlined processes
- Modern offices close to transport and motorway
If this role sounds exciting to you then apply online today or contact Vanessa Vandenbrink on 021 1955 722 for a confidential chat.