Financial Lines Claims Advisor
This is a great career opportunity for a Lawyer or Experienced Financial Lines Claims Professional.
Develop your FL portfolio with exposure across a diverse product suite. This role offers autonomy with the support of a highly experienced Financial Lines Claims Manager.
Here’s why you’ll love this opportunity;
Skills and experience required;
- You'll be handling a manageable portfolio of claims end to end, including setting and evaluating defence costs reserves.
- Managing a diverse range of products including Professional Indemnity, D&O, Crime, Cyber, Management Liability and Employment Practices Liability.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships including Underwriters, distribution, product as well as insureds, insurers, Counsel and attending hearings when needed.
- Participating in underwriting initiatives and policy reviews.
- Reporting on trends analysis.
Benefits to you;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Financial Lines/Speciality Claims management or insurance legal experience.
- A sound understanding of Civil Law Litigation, particularly Professional Indemnity.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations governing general insurance practices.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- A highly driven personality, outcomes focused with the ability to work autonomously.
How to apply;
- Develop your technical skills across a variety of Financial Lines products.
- Attractive salary + bonus to match experience.
- Flexible work from home options.
- Manageable claims portfolio.
- Supportive Manager in a friendly team environment.
- Apply online or call Vanessa on 021 1955 722 for a confidential discussion.