Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all risks are underwritten and accepted within authorised limits.
- Developing and managing broker relationships and their expectations.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the renewals process for Financial Lines and Accident and Health portfolios.
- The issuing of fast track terms.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- 2-4 years underwriting experience in the Professional and Financial Lines Insurance Industry.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage well with internal referral points.
- The ability to adapt and evolve with the business, with a desire to grow in knowledge and responsibility.
- Great negotiation skills
- You’ll be a team player, who can manage an individual workload whilst contributing to team success.