An unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Financial Planner to deliver the highest level advice services to their membership base.
Key role responsibilities:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal staff, strategic service providers and stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver high quality, cost effective, ethical, compliant and timely personal financial advice and related services to our members and their families to assist them to identify and achieve their investment, wealth creation, personal risk protection, retirement planning and related objectives.
- Achieve own, team and business unit objectives and KPI's.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients over the phone and face to face to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Undertake and participate in cross functional team projects and initiatives relating to the development and delivery of products and services to members and employers as directed.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
- Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and make recommendations as appropriate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Qualified AFA level 5
- 5+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with experience delivering exceptional customer focus, engagement and advice execution results.
- Advanced level of Presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Hayley Jordaan 021 191 1101 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org