100% owned and operated in New Zealand, this medical insurance company work for their 30,000 members, not profits.
The customer team are responsible for developing and delivering exceptional service to members and advisers.
As a Customer Specialist your role is more than just answering the phone and emails. You are the first point of contact for all new and existing members.
- Responding professionally, promptly and accurately to all member enquiries via phone and email.
- Becoming a knowledge expert within all areas of the customer team (key accounts, retention and direct sales) to assist other team members during busy periods.
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve team systems and processes.
- Customer service experience within insurance or banking essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and multitask.
- Work well in a team and adapt quickly and positively.
- Sound knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
If this role sounds like the right career opportunity for you apply online today.