A 100% NZ owned insurer is looking for a strategic leader to join their team. This newly created National Claims Manager will have a strategic and operational focus, ensuring the Claim and Assessing functions are running efficiently in an environment that promotes and fosters achievement.
The role of the National Claims Manager will see you holding responsibility for:
- People leadership and development of the National Team
- Driving a culture of inclusion and coaching
- Setting claims standards, claims philosophy, process and procedure
- Building outstanding industry relationships at all levels
- Strategy development, operational planning and delivery, and process improvement
You will be an industry professional with extensive Insurance management exposure gained at a senior level. Specifically you will be able to demonstrate:
- Substantial General Insurance Claims Management Experience
- Commitment to understanding needs and interests of both internal and external clients
- Expert knowledge of claims best practice
- The ability to challenge existing business process and procedure to develop an environment of continuous improvement
For further information or a confidential conversation about this opportunity please call Sarah Moore on 09 930 1345.