This innovative NZ owned and operated travel insurance business has a global reach but still maintains a close-knit, supportive team environment.
They pride themselves on providing the best products and services for their customers.
Why you will love this job;
- This role offers part-time hours, 20-25 hours per week over 3 days.
- Choose the hours to suit you.
- Generous salary to match experience.
- Career development opportunities and full training provided.
- Assisting the team to assess the viability of prospective policyholders with cover.
- Assessing potential clients' medical conditions.
- Assisting the Claims team by reviewing medical notes, test results.
- Discussing medical conditions with doctors and reporting on findings.
- Nursing or medical background essential.
- Insurance experience highly regarded.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and the ability to manage a high volume workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply:
If this role sounds like the right career opportunity for you then apply today online or contact Vanessa Vandenbrink on 021 1955 722 to find out more.