Part time positions are rare and hard to come by so make sure you don't miss out on these exciting vacancies that offer fully comprehensive training, a great working environment and the chance to work closer to home.
In these busy phone based roles you will pride yourself in making sure that customers are correctly insured while travelling overseas. You'll be responsible for assessing customers pre-existing medical conditions using modern technology and your exceptional customer service skills or you may be assisting customers, brokers and agents with a variety of enquiries.
These positions are all Monday - Friday:
11.00 am - 4.30 pm
11.30 am - 5.00 pm
9.30 am - 4.30 pm (Mon & Thurs)
9.30 am - 4.00 pm (Tues, Weds & Fri)
Skills & attributes required:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a customer service position
- A travel or insurance background will be highly regarded
- Some medical knowledge/study will be advantageous
- Exceptional phone manner
- Excellent business letter and email writing skills
- Patience/empathy for customers from a variety of cultures
- Ability to work well in a team
If you are looking for a great part time opportunity then apply today on line or contact Vanessa on 021 1955 722.