This is a busy position, lots of product training will be provided along with career opportunities.
- Providing exceptional customer service to client's and advisors ensuring SLA's are adhered to
- Carrying out changes to existing policies
- Formulating written correspondence to a high standard within a timely manner
- Supporting team members in meeting targets as required
- Contribute to the process of quality assurance and continuous improvement
- Two years experience in a customer focused insurance position
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work closely with your team and comfortable coming forward with ideas and processes.
- Sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to learn and work across multiple computer systems.
Please note you must have the right to work in NZ permanently.