- Make initial contact with claimants and treating practitioners to gather factual information regarding injuries
- In conjunction with triaging officers and specialist consultants develop claims strategies with a focus on early intervention
- Develop strong relationships with claimants by showing empathy and assisting them through their claims process
- Facilitate relevant treatment and rehabilitation for early return to pre-injury health.
- Allied health degree ideally with post graduate qualifications
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of injured workers and managing ongoing treatment/rehabilitation
- Strong understanding of medical conditions and associated treatment measures.
- Strong focus on customer engagement
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple stakeholders
Want to know more? Give me a call. There's nothing lost in a phone call...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on +61 (02) 9346 5288, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are holding immediate interviews for these role so don't miss out...