Reporting to a key member of the Executive Team you will be responsible for a wide range of accountabilities including, co-ordinating a wide range of projects, calendars and schedules. You will also take on responsibility for the Board administration including co-ordinating all board meetings, assist in the preparation of the agenda and board reports.
This role suits someone with a legal background, in addition you will:-
- be an experienced executive assistant or legal secretary
- pride yourself in your ability to balance conflicting priorities
- have experience of working in a financial services organisation
- be proactive, show initiative and have a supportive attitude
- be experienced with the handling of highly confidential information