Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development of business opportunities within the Financial Lines segment
- Ensuring all risks are underwritten and accepted within authorised limits.
- Negotiating rates with brokers.
- Developing and managing broker relationships, their expectations and attending networking events.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the renewals process for Financial Lines and Accident and Health portfolios.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- At least 5 years underwriting experience in the Professional and Financial Lines Insurance Industry.
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage well with internal referral points.
- The ability to adapt and evolve with the business, with a desire to grow in knowledge and responsibility.
- Great negotiation skills