Reporting directly to the Head of Credit Risk, your key responsibilities will include:
- Close analysis of the Bank’s capital adequacy situation, reporting back to head office and local regulatory authorities
- Maintaining internal risk measurement and reporting models, methodologies and approaches.
- Reducing manual processes and improving data accuracy through management of automation projects
- A background in financial risk analysis and exposure to capital adequacy
- ICAAP and IFRS9 experience
- Great problem solving skills with capability to work autonomously
- NZ work rights