With a firmly established business in New Zealand and real presence across the life market, our client seeks Senior Underwriters to join the team. You'll need to be operating at a senior level, at or near the highest levels of authority in your current organisation.
In return you'll get remunerated well, have the opportunity to work from home and be part of a large environment.
As a Senior Underwriter your experience should include:
- 5+ years underwriting experience across all life risk types
- commercial acumen, and ideally with exposure to financial information
- strong customer advocacy and the ability to outline the "why" of decisions
- Band 1 or 2 delegated authority limits
- the underwriting team
- Chief Medical Officer and Re-insurers
- Discussing risk and strategy across the underwriting team, Chief Underwriter and both senior / junior members
- Also working closely with all operational teams internally
Our client offers a competitive package, with bonuses in addition and all with ongoing career opportunities.
Please contact Hamish McDonald on (09) 930 1341 for a confidential discussion.