Due to growth we are looking for Customer Service professionals to join this leading global brand.
- Exciting career opportunity
- Ongoing career development and training
- Full training provided
- Professional, supportive and down to earth working environment
In this busy phone and email based position you will be responsible for assessing customers pre existing medical conditions using modern technology and your exceptional customer service skills. You will pride yourself in making sure that customers are correctly insured while travelling overseas.
Skills & attributes required:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a customer service position or insurance or travel role
- Some medical knowledge/study will be advantageous
- Exceptional phone manner
- Excellent business letter and email writing skills
- Patience/empathy for customers from a variety of cultures
- Ability to work well in a team