With an increasing base of business and higher volumes of work, a new position has been created. We’re looking for someone to fill this pivotal new position to support a high-performing team of market-facing Underwriters. You’ll join our hard-working and fast-growing team, working across multiple commercial lines of business and providing administration support.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Underwriters by processing all back-end administration tasks including; endorsements, Certificate of Currency, renewals, reporting and general administration.
- Assisting with debtors and credit control on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with all areas of the business and assisting the wider team when needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in back end processing of insurance policies.
- Have exposure to or an understanding of Credit Control or accounts.
- Have an eye for detail, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a confident team player, have the willingness to learn and hit the ground running.
The environment is fast-paced and ever changing. This role will give a process oriented person the opportunity for growth and development, and to become an integral part of the future of the business. Are you up for the challenge?
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click ‘apply now’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.