You’ll love this role for the management opportunity it brings. Although technically there are no direct reports, you will effectively lead a Senior Analyst and an Analyst, along with having shared responsibility of another Senior Analyst.
- Lead the valuation and development of life insurance products
- Perform data extraction, reconciliation, Prophet modelling, calculation of policy liabilities and assist on analysis of profit on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with key stakeholders
- Day to day supervision of the Life Valuation team.
- Proactively seek opportunities for simplification, continuous improvement, and improved productivity.
- Actuarial qualification- Fellow or Associate of Actuaries Institute of Australia or equivalent international
- Previous experience with Life insurance valuation modelling techniques
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience supervising a team